Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 13:21:24 -0400
We just wanted to take the time to support the ferret beanie baby cause.  Ad
us to the list as well.  On a sadder note, we've had our first scare.  Our
little Dakota ( 5 yr.  old female silver mitt) seems to be showing signs of
adrenal gland disease.(?) She is losing some hair on her tail and her rear
end.  More than normal for seasonal shedding.  She has also lost some
weight, and isn't as playfull.  Last night she just layed on the couch with
my wife and did nothing.  She did decide it was time to go tinkle and just
layed there, but when she went she acted like it hurt and she also made a
little noise.  After we cleaned everything up I looked her over and noticed
some black spots on her tummy.  I've never seen them before, and they
weren't fleas or mites.  Has any one seen this before?  Does any one have
any information for us?  We would greatly appreciate it!  (As I type
Dakota's on her way to the vet.) Thanks and dooks to all.

              Todd & Amy and the over the wall gang;
           Sadie, Taz, Sidney, Dakota, Rebel, and Storm