From:
Zak Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 19:57:24 EST
hello fuzies
i live in severn maryland, and the BIG GUY took my partner from me about 3mo
ago.  i have no body to play with and am get boared.  iamF sable only 1yrs
old and need new friend to keep me company while my pet human goes to
college to get us a new home and i need the companyplus he does not have the
money to pay to much for a new playmate.  i have two friends in baltimore,
pebbles and bambam whom i play with fine but that too far to keep going.  i
have my own apartment in my humans walk in closet and a 10 by 10 fenced in
romp room in the yard.  the romp room has a sheet metal bottom that i cant
dig through with 3 feet of soil on top.  this summer during the day i spent
my time hiding in the tunnels in my romp room.  pluss i have some old kitty
condo to stay in.  well enough about me lets here from you.  come on over
and we can have a non chlorine pool party (dont put fuzzies in pools to
much) in his tub well if your in a situation were your human is just get on
you nerves or you just want to move out e-mail me back or v-mail me at
410-678-1315.  UH ooH got to go.  oh a have more than enough room for 2