From:
"Bostrom, Michael A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 11:13:10 -0700
Hi Guys,

I got a quick question that I need input on.  Last night, my parents had a
scare with their ferret, Rascal.  He had disappeared.  After a frantic
search, he was finally found stuck in a recliner.  I'm not sure of the
details, but he was stuck good enough so he couldn't get out by himself.
When they finally got him out, his back legs didn't work.  They called the
vet and were told to bring him in first thing in the morning.  The only
thing is when morning came, he was bouncing around and acting like nothing
had happened.  His back legs worked fine and there was no sign of pain
anywhere.  My question is, could Rascal have been stuck there long enough
that his legs just went to sleep?  Or could it be something more serious
like compressed vertebrae?  Would a back injury cause his back legs to work
sometimes and not others?  He has no other health problems that would cause
back legs not to work.  If anyone knows what the deal is, please let me
know.  Thanks in advance.

BTW, my parents have been formally chastised for mixing weezils and
recliners.

Mikey B & the Weezils of Doom

"All generalizations are false"