Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 09:06:51 -0700
From:
"Todd P. Cromwell III" <[log in to unmask]>
Kimberly, have you tried the bitter apple paste on the new guy rather than
the spray?  Every so often someone posts that bitter apple is not effective,
but I would be very surprised if many ferrets could tolerate the paste.  The
paste might not be very fun on your hands, but works well for me on the
cords (which I think mine won't chew, but I don't want that to be famous
last words).  If we don't have the paste in the faq, we should.

Todd Cromwell III  Dors and Seldon