Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 14:03:31 -0400
From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Don't forget the Pet Expo at the IX Center near the Cleveland Hopkins
International Airport coming up this weekend, Oct 24-26.  The Ohio Ferret
Shelter Association and several of its member shelters will be there with
lots of free info, ferret accessories to buy, and ferrets to cuddle.

(Please note we will NOT be adopting ferrets directly from the expo, but
will be glad to talk with you and make an appointment for you to visit our
shelter later.)

Hours are 5-9 Fri, 10-9 Sat and 11-6 Sun.

And I hear Eddie the Jack Russell Terrier from "Frazier" will be there too!

Linda Iroff
North Coast Ferret Shelter
http://www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfs.html