Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 12:35:44 -0400
From:
blaraway <[log in to unmask]>
Great to hear there is a pet store out there that cares.  I had to buy a
ferret from a pet store that was considered a biter.  He was about 9 weeks
old MF ferret.  The pet store was going to ship him back to the whole saler.
They were nice enough to take 20 dollars off the asking price.  It's sad
that a pet store would rather take a credit and have a ferret go where ever
unwanted pets go than to look out for an animal that makes them so much
money.  I believe they pay around 45 dollars a ferret and sell them for 99
to 129 dollars each.  My base line price is from three years ago.  I am sure
it has gone up some since then.

Any how this killer ferret didn't bite.  He was alittle nippy and was
adopted out the day after I bought him.  He never did bite any one.  The
people I adopted him out to said he was one of the sweetest ferts they had
ever owned.  So just goes to show you a nippy kit is not always the biter
the store figures s/he to be.  You are lucky and the pet store desirves a
hand of appluase.

My ferrets are at the shelter right now as I get ready for vacation.  It
hasn't even been 24 hours and I already miss them being under foot.
Unfortuneately ferrets don't have a clue on how to pack a suit case.  I'm
heading to the frozen tundra Maryland and Penn.  BERR COLD.  :-)

Have a good week and a better weekend.

Brad, Donna, Taz, and Marie.  Florida where it's always warm. Well for the
most part.