Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 14:02:03 +0000
From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Well, okay, I didn't train my now passed on Taz, and could never get her to
do it again, but I thought I would share.

I had Taz (big female black eyed white/silver) and Rosa sable with me on a
trip and visiting a friend.  Taz was being a nut and my friend picked her
up, looked her in they eye and said "I'm going to torture you, I'm going to
hold you absolutely STILL!" Taz looked at him, then her head plopped over,
FAST ASLEEP!  As if to say, "yeah, well, I know what will get your goat."

I was rolling, my friend was yelling saying "no!  No!  you can't do that!
You can't!" Taz had a reputation for being a hard sleeper (scared me nearly
to my death on more than one occasion!), she's snoozing away.  He put her
down and she bounced up and dooked at him and chomped on his boot and danced
away.  I'll never forget it.  And to this

I feel so sorry for Rosa.  She's lost both of her friends in the space of
about a month, and the only other ferret in the house beats her up.  Poor
girl needs a friend.  I'll have to see what I can find around here (it's a
shelter desert here and I can't travel very far).

My prayers and thoughts are will all the ill fuzzies and worried moms
and dads.

Sue  (Rocky, stop that!)
Rocky (where's Rosa, I want to bite her again)
Rosa (all my friends are gone, I'm scared to come out of the cage
with meanie there)