Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:20:54 +0000
From:
FMLers...

I would like to thank all of you for the outstanding reply regarding my Post
called "Do Ferrets Pant?  I guess I could have worded it a tad better and
ask "Why Ferrets Pant" but if I did that I would have had to weed threw the
canine Sweat Gland Theorys and thats not what I was after in any case here
are the results of the replys and there were many.

1.  30% Said that one or more of there Ferrets Pant when tired during play.
2.  22% Said That ferrets Pant when it is very hot outside.
3.  50% Said that the "heh heh heh" sound that resembles Panting is a Kind
        of Ferret laugh or sign if contentment when cuddled or playing.
4.   7% Admitted they were not sure.

With out any doubt and taking into consideration my own observations I
clearly choose Number 3 and once again I am assured my Ferrets are healthy
and happy.

Thanks FML,  Please send any replys to: <[log in to unmask]>