Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 10:15:30 -0400
From:
Nikole Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Hi!!  I haven't written in a while but I have been lurking.  I went to the
vet on Saturday for Kasey's rabies shot and she did great.  However her and
two of my others have been itching a lot lately so I asked the vet about it
and she looked at her skin.  She was pink but not red so it wasn't a major
concern but I don't want her to be uncomfortable so I asked if there was
anything I could do to help her.  She gave me Epi-Soothe and I am supposed
to bath her in it twice a week for two weeks so soothe her skin.  I haven't
used it yet because I wanted some more opinions about it.  Twice a week is a
lot to bath a ferret so that worries me.  The vet said it would be ok
because this doesn't take off any of her oils.

Does anyone have any experience with this??  Please email me privately as
soon as possible so I can either use this to help her or get something that
will.

Thanks a bunch!!!!!
Nikole
Biscuit, Gravy, Kasey and Bear