Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 00:04:51 -0400
From:
Diane Vitro <[log in to unmask]>
My son and I took 2 of our 4 fursnakes to the GDFA shindig today and had a
good time.  Bob C.  was there in all his glory (glory, meaning pony-tail,
shorts and baseball cap, with a ferret clasped to his bosom).

 One of my primary objectives at this annual event is always to go to the=

Herzog's table and buy all the Totally Ferret that they have available,
since it's not distributed locally.

Upon arriving home and releasing all 4 of the wrecking crew, I noticed that
Tuggle (or Tuggie-Bear as he is affectionally called or Tug-Butt as he is
less affectionately called) was heartily dining from last night's leftover
ferret food dish which contained a mixture of Purina Cat Chow (I know, I
know), Iams Kitten, Marshall ferret and Shepherd & Green ferret.  "Mais
non, mon petite," I said.  "For you, only the finest will do."  With that,
I dumped the contents of the dish and refilled it with fresh but very small
amounts of the previously mentioned mixture, with a big serving of TF on
top.  Tuggle, like Mikey, will eat anything.  He poked his nose into the
kibble and rooted around for awhile, looked up at me with great disdain, and
then haughtily walked over to the CAT'S food dish and ate like the F&G were
coming.  (sigh) What's a human to do?

Diane &
Mugsy (the voodoo princess)
Tuggle ( the con man)
Moby ( the gentle giant)
Dole (the former demon terrorist, now only a semi-terrorist)