Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 1997 11:25:39 -0400
From:
Alice Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
My pet store ferret, Fannie, came from Path Valley Farms last Christmas and
she is wonderful.  My other ferret, Farrah, came from a breeder in
Gainesville, FL, and, is wonderful too.  You're wise to ask others about
private breeders.  The vet in Gainesville recommended our breeder but not
some of the other breeders.  Farrah's father was a favorite pet with good
health and a good disposition.  I hope all breeders choose the moms and dads
well, looking for the traits that make us and our ferrets happy.

I loved Amy Nelson-Mile's description of Kenji and her ferrets because last
month we babysat our grandog for over two weeks.  Being a 7-mo.-old Golden
Retriever, she, too, is rambunctious.  We nicknamed her Kujo (Remember the
movie?) beacuse she likes to sit at the ferret cage, looking in; however,
not maliciously, as the "real" Kujo.  We didn't put the dog and ferrets
together during the stay but did sweettalk the dog when she was near them.

Does anyone remember seeing a beautiful documentary about merecats on TV
earlier this year?  Some of the endearing characteristics of the merecats
reminded me of ferrets and I'd like to get a copy of the video but don't
know how.  Anybody have any information?

The two ferrets rescued two weeks ago in Punta Gorda were adopted from the
shelter Thursday, the 9th, along with a third ferret that was brought in.

Alice, Farrah, and Fannie