Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 1997 17:47:41 +0000
From:
Sam Young <[log in to unmask]>
Hi guys!!

I've got an interesting situation here.  In New Zealand, it's now spring,
the weather is warmer, the sun is shining a little more... and the cage I
have outside for the ferrets is calling for them... Until now, it's been too
cold, or too wet for the ferrets, and I refuse to have them outside in those
conditions.  But now!!!  Well, it's been getting quite nice!  Except...

The sun can be out, not a single cloud in the sky.  I'll gather up the
ferrets, their food and water, and release them into the cage (at 6' by 6'
by 11' they love the run-around time they get in it) Now, EVERY SINGLE TIME
I've done this in the past week, within a matter of hours (or less) the
weather turns nasty, it gets colder, clouds appear, or like a week ago, the
weather goes from warm cloudless sky to freezing driving rain... I've had to
rush out, grab fuzzies food and bedding in one fell swoop and rush them
inside again... <sigh> I SWEAR they've taken control of the weather - they
just don't want to be outside!  I'm sure of it!!

Oh well, I may have to try again in a couple of days... as soon as
they let the rain go again hehehe

Sam

Take a look at this Ferret Christmas Card! It's at:
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/cards.htm