Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 10:19:59 -0400
From:
Deanna Dean <[log in to unmask]>
Nancy wrote yesterday....

"I would like to respond to Deanna, who received a very sarcastic reply from
one FLM member about the possibility of having to get rid of her ferrets"

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for your support but I do not have to find homes for my pets
(knock on wood).  I never received a sarcastic reply from anyone.  Someone
else made a small mention of people unloading pets, that was all, nothing
terrible just a comment.  I then made a response to that.... See how these
things can get started ;-) Anyway, thank you a bunch, had I needed such help
your words would have been a great comfort to me.

I am sending this to you as well as to the list.  I do not want people to
think there is an argument going on when in fact there is not, nor should
there be because we expressed our opinions.  Fortunately this has turned
into a discussion of an on going issue here on the list and it seems to be a
rather friendly one.

Thanks for listening,
Deanna