Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 22:07:19 -0700
From:
"John S. Windler" <[log in to unmask]>
I have acquired a four year old female ferret making a total of five
wonderful little guys... She came to us from a good home but she takes a
look at my ferrets and immediately pounces on them and bites until mine
scream.  I do not know what to do except say NO!  in a loud voice and put
her in the cage.  My house is one big ferret cage, they have a large cage
and the new one came with her own.  But I like to leave the cage doors open
so they can have their privacy, if they would like, or socialize with the
others.

We have only had her since Wednesday night, maybe she is just getting
adjusted.  She is tiny and looks so helpless.  But she seems to be
terrorizing the others.

Does anyone have any suggestions?