Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 17:36:02 -0400
From:
Dave Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
  Hi all!

Been lurking for a while..but decided to write....
to the person that wondered about angoras..write to [log in to unmask] I
just received info on Angoras direct from Europe..but they are a little
pricey $508.00 for an angora and $308.00 for short haired...they have black
self, a champagne color and albino.

to the person that asked about advantage for ferrets..it works just use the
small cat dose and only use 1 or 2 drops.

to the person who wanted to find homes for their animals because she is
pregnant..
I don't understand why ppl think that when they get pregnant they must give
up their pets..

I hope its not because they believe the old wives tales..{about cats sucking
the breath form babies and the sort} actually having pets around with a
child gives them the experience of being compassionate and loving toward
animals.  of course supervision is a must..with the child and the animals..

And if its the thought of toxoplasmosis..it is only harmful when the poop is
fresh and when it is dried the bacteria is dead..

I am not a Vet but a Vet Tech and work closely with our Vet who specializes
in cats and ferrets..and she has told me this.  So possibly you could
reconsider giving up your babies for the new baby..<S>

And last but not least..I am still looking to adopt a perferably male
silvermitt, blaze. or panda..I have a butterscotch sable and am looking for
a friend..must be neutered and descented..not a nipper{especially feet as I
walk around barefoot alot} (I'd prefer an older one but will take younger}
must like dogs and cats too!

I live in the New York area..near Pa border..

ok thats my 2 cents worth!!

Melanie {Daves roommate}