Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 13:39:47 -0500
Wow!!  I am a relatively new ferret owner and my fert "sprayed" for the
first time several days ago.  Since then he has "sprayed at least once a day
and he is really stink'in up my place.  The smell ussually leaves the room
in five to ten minutes but if he "sprays" then runs through a blinket that
will stink until I wash it.  Plus he then smells unless I give him a bath
and I can't go givin the little guy a bath every day.  I remeber a disscuss
about this earlier but ofcourse I wasn't paying attention 'cause it wasn't a
problem.  So if someone could give me a little addvice I'd be gratefull.

Swoop...my sensative nose is getting overworked...
Hobie...boy i sure love my new fragrance...