Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 09:05:48 -0700
I think the farm Valerie is referring to is Hagen.  That's what my Amelia
is, she's a panda/blaze/mitt wannabe like many of their ferrets are.  It's
true that she was a holy terror as a kit, and she is bigger than most of the
American bred females I've seen, but she's also a wonderful ferret with
loads of personality, and a total snuggle bunny.  I don't really know what
goes on at Hagen, I'm not really sticking up for them per se, and I don't
want to turn this into a MF thing.  I just wanted to stick up for my girl's
reputation.  She might look like a bad Hagen girl with the tattoos to prove
it, but underneath it all is a ferret heart of gold.  She spent very little
time-- mere hours, in fact-- at a pet store, so maybe that has something to
do with it more than the breeding does.

Best to everyone,
Regina
and Cully and Amelia too!