From:
"Reed, Melinda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 09:16:46 -0400
Hi everyone.  I haven't posted in awhile.  I have a new job and have been
busy.

First of all, did anyone catch CNN on Saturday night, around midnight and
see the Texas area ferret fun day piece?  It was great.  There was the
cutest ferret running around and the camera man did a great job catching
him.  There were other ferrets being held by people.  This is such great
coverage for ferret people.  CNN needs to be commended for doing news like
this.  Why do we get so excited when we see a fuzzy on TV?

Does anyone know what a fitch is?  I could look it up and it said "the fur
of an old world polecat?" I went to a pumpkin festival this weekend and
there were craft booths there.  In one booth someone had skins of animals.
There was one that looked like a fuzzy.  Of course, my daughter and I had to
ask and the lady said it was a fitch?  My daughter and I looked at each
other and said, "lets get out of here, we don't like this".  I hated seeing
all those animal skins.  The fur was beautiful, but I kept thinking how they
got the skins.

This morning I discovered that my four love a rubber snake of my daughters.
It was so cute seeing them fight over it and play tug of war.  Tigger, my
shy guy, really opened up and was playing tug of war with Cocoa over the
snake.  They wanted the snake real bad but I was afraid they might get some
rubber off and cause a blockage.  Does anyone else have any ideas for rubber
snakes.  They really liked it and I would love to get them one.

Well, gotta go.

Mindy

Whiskers, Tiny, Cocoa and Tigger (we want that snake!!!!)

PS - - Chris, I lost your e-mail address, e-mail me so I can get it back!
Mindy Reed
Department of Medical Imaging
8-5474