From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 01:47:44 -0400
My sister has been using a fairly new company called PetMed Express to
purchase medications for her cats and dog at a discount.  She says she gets
a large savings on both Program and Advantage, as well as on Prednisone.  I
don't have the figures on the flea control products anymore (sorry!) but a 5
mg tablet of Prednisone is $.22 at my vet's office, but $.07 from PetMed
Express.

Since these are medications, they require that you fax them a prescription
from your vet or else give them your vet's phone number so they can call to
get the prescription.  The people are very pleasant to deal with and willing
to spend time answering questions.  They say they will be putting out a
catalogue soon and that they will also begin carrying pet care products in
the near future.

I don't work for the company, but if you try it and feel comfortable
mentioning my name or the Ferret Mailing List, please do ... I will get a $3
credit which I can use.  But check them out regardless!  Fuzzy care is so
expensive, it's nice to have another resource for saving some money.

PetMed Express's toll free number is 1-888-233-PETS