From:
Rob McNish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 10:03:08 -0400
Wake up Michigan, the gestopo are after your pets again!

My friend in Kalamazoo called this morning to pass on the news from Kazoo.

As reported in July, the City Council was presented with another motion to
limit cats and ban ferrets within the city.  Predictibly, the cats motion
was defeated and THE MOTION TO BAN FERRETS IS UNDER CONSIDERATION.  This was
brodcast on the local public radio in Kazoo and I have no further
information at this time.

Rob McNish and the gang at McFerret Acres