From:
Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 00:40:16 -0400
Hello my beloved ferret friends and family:

Greetings!  For those of you who don't know, I got married last weekend.  If
any of you had noticed that I haven't been around much, or that I haven't
been on everyone's tail pushing about the International Ferret Rights
Information Center (IFRIC) well, that's because I had the wedding on my
brain the past month or so... but now, well I've relaxed, had a few days
away with my new husband, and I'm just settling in trying to get our home
into some sort of organized chaos.  But be warned...I'm just catching my
breath and then I'll be back to nag everyone again!  If you are a volunteer
for the IFRIC, I hope you're still gathering your information....hopefully
you're close to having it all by now!  I will be tweaking both the PFRA
website and the IFRIC volunteer site, and getting back to work on the actual
IFRIC site.  This should all come together soon, so let's get back to work!
Just because we haven't heard of more Kodo cases lately doesn't mean they're
not happening.  Once we put our information out on the internet, hopefully
we can re-arise awareness and stop needless killings.

Also, if you have sent me e-mail recently (or even not-so-recently) and I
have not replied, forgive me.  I'm back up to 460 messages in the inbox,
many of which have not been responded to...they will be!!!  If you have
questions for me that are urgent, simply state that in your subject header
and they will receive top priority.  The rest should be responded to in the
next 7-10 days.

For everyone that sent me congratulations and/or virtual cards for the
wedding, a BIG THANK YOU.  It means a lot to know that you all care.

Well that's it for now, I just didn't want anyone to think that I'd dropped
of the face of planet Ferret...I'm here!  Let me catch my breath and then
soon you'll be wishing I was off on a second honeymoon or something to get
me out of your hair!  :-)

Sincerely,
Kymberlie Becker Barone (cool name, huh!) :-)

Kymberlie Becker Barone
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
"Forget Puppy Love...There's nothing Greater than Ferret Love!" TM
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferretlady