From:
Jill & Tony Whitfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 11:16:41 -0700
Hi Everyone,

I need feedback on ECE.  I have heard some people talking about the
possibility of a mutated form of ECE.  Has anyone else?  What are the
possibilities of a strain taking longer to show the classic symptoms, and
also does not hit them so hard?

If anyone has any experience or information in this please please please
respond to me by e-mail, or post for all to learn more.  I have 6 little
wondering fuzzies here.

Thanks so much,
Jill

Toby, Eli(not doing so well), Foster, Miss Char, Sheena, and Jazz