From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 06:27:10 -0700
>I am feeling really left out right now.  I have sniffed and sniffed and
>sniffed and my babies' tails just do not smell like grape soda, rootbeer,
>nachos, bacon, absolutely nothing

Yes...I am so glad I didn't have any company here yesterday.....running
after five fuzzies to whisk them up and around to smell tails might look a
little strange to unknowing individuals.....;)  Would have to say that their
tails didn't smell like much of anything...I do notice, tho, that a couple
of them have an almost warm vanilla smell, but not on their tails.  Only get
a whiff of it occasionally, used to think it was the ferretone.  But,
ferretone goes in mouths, not shoulderblades, sides and tummies!

Something I've been toying around with in my head is starting a website for
gathering up information such as at the beginning of this forum for
shelters.  Having a central location where people could link to to adopt
fuzzies.  After each shelter info having a link to link to that particular
shelter.  I could keep it updated with ones adopted out and new ones coming
in.  Have been thinking about it for a couple days now, and after reading
the fml (22 August) I thought it may be a good idea to put it in the format
at the top of this digest...I could list each shelter by state with names,
etc., and anything else that particular shelter wanted to add.

When I get REALLY get good, I can start adding pics....What do you all
think?  Or is someone already doing this?  Each shelter could also include
their wish lists....

If you all think this *may* be a good idea, then I'll take on the challenge!

Karen and her 5 carpet cuddlebugs