From:
Marc Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 09:10:34 -0400
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Noodle, of course, has already scaled *every* vertical wall to *every*
>surface in the living room.  Top of the fireplace mantle?  Oh, look, it's a
>ferret up there!  Top of the 3' speakers?  Hey!  What's Noodle doing on
>that?  Windowsills galore?  How cute, the ferret's in the sill looking out
>at the world.  Top of the tv?  Drat that weasel!

Yikes ... I hope Rascal doesn't read this message.  She's bad enough as
is! :)

<< Rascal here.  I'm using my super secret FLO email message interceptor and
message insertion device.  All I have to say is "hehehehehehe!" >>

>At least he's better than Friday - both of them like to climb the sides of
>the tall midwest cages that they live in and bop around on top of the cage.
>Noodle, however, can climb back down (butt first, arm over arm, very neat to
>watch).  Friday just points her nose at the floor and drops.  *thud*

All three of the Tres Amigos like to climb their 3-story cage.  Bandit and
Slinky will *not* climb down ... no way, no how!!!  Slinky will look
piteously toward me as if to say "Save me, Dad!" Bandit will just pace back
and forth until I come over to save him.  :)

Now Rascal is a horse of a different color!  She is the smallest of the
three (1lb compared to 2.5lb and 3.5lb for Slinky and Bandit, respectively).
She will climb down as well as up (Rascal goes head first and will climb all
the way to the floor).  Rascal has also mastered the ability of climbing
along the *ceiling* of their cage!  Her preferred method is to head through
the "door" between levels in the cage.  But rather than walk onto the shelf
of the next level, she'll stretch underneath to grab onto the underside of
that floor (the ceiling of the floor below).  The hind legs follow suit and
she is ready to race back and forth!  And I'm not kidding ... she can run at
a pretty good clip hanging upside down!  LOL!

Marc Wilson and the Tres Amigos