From:
Dan Kinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 03:49:45 -0400
There are woozles being sold in Petco's in Connecticut, as well.  They're
conditions aren't horrible - wood shavings, they get fed KayTee.  The
several employees I've chatted with have no clue about ferrets, although
they certainly try to create the impression they do.  I've got mixed
feelings.  Certainly, I've seen woozles sold in worse situations, and Petco
does has some ferret lit - extremely vague and skimpy, but something.

I feel kind of hypocritical.  I got my first woozle from a pet shop, but now
when I see it I'm ready to deliver the Sermon on the Mount or something.  Oh
well.

-Dan, Boofer, Mr Ralph & Footch