From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 08:45:38 -0400
Hello Tim,
answered your own question!

>The only change in his regimen has been that I took him off "Special Kitty"
>that his owner was feeding and put him on Nutro's Adult Cat Food (32%
>Protein).  He also got into my cat's bowl of Science Diet W/D formula
>(prescription for stomach problems), but he only ate a couple of teaspoons
>of that.

Any diet change can cause an adjustment irritation in the digestive tract,
thus causing losses or mucousy stools.  If the diet remains constant and the
problem goes away - I would not worry about the changes.  However if the
diet remains constant and the stools seem irregular you may want to seek
some veterinary advice.

Happy ferreting,
Alicia
a shelter Mom