From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 21:09:12 -0400
I just wanted to thank everyone who e-mailed me wanting to take in Shawnee
who needed a home.  It still just amazes me what people do for a ferret!
Then again we have some people who amaze me what they don't do for a
ferret.

Anyway, Shawnee is with Jack and I have heard is doing very well. Jack is a
ferret who never did any dooking till just this week.  Mike, who is owned
by Jack says he never has heard him sing and be so happy.  Mike came down
to NH from Vt to pick up Shawnee at night.  That is about a three hour
drive or so one way.  Mike had work the next day but was glad to come and
get Shawnee.
Ferret Math stricks again!!  Thanks alot Mike for helping place another
fuzzy.

Penny and Crazy Six