From:
Melanie Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 10:31:10 -0500
I noticed a couple of months ago that my one ferret, Norman, had a
considerable amount of plaque on 4 of his teeth.  I bought a dental probe
from the vet.  down the street and attempted scrape the grayish material off
of his teeth.  Normie, however, is a 4 lb.  big guy who likes to try to
twist his way out of a scruff.  Needless to say, my attempt to clean the
plaque off of his teeth was a frustrating nightmare.  I even waited until he
was asleep, and he woke up immediately.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
This definitely needs to come off of his teeth, so any input would be
wonderful.

One other question.  I am looking for some clear dryer tubing, so if anyone
has a phone # or address of someone who may be selling them that would be
great.

Thanks,
Melanie & the gang (Gizzy, Norman, and Moser)