From:
Lynda Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:10:10 -0600
How's this?  Better?
L.

Hello, all.  I want to publicly thank Nadine and Lars for their concern
about the 9 kits that we received.  These kits were NOT theirs and they
contacted me only because they heard that the broker (whom they do not deal
with) was unable to sell the kits and was probably not treating them as well
as he should have been.  These little guys and gals come from a breeder
somewhere in Europe This breeder contacted Nadine and Lars when he found
that there was a problem with the broker he was using and dumped the problem
in their laps..  (It is my understanding that Lars and Nadine do not broker
their kits at all.)

I was to keep the kits until Nadine could make other arrangements and was
given permission to sell them if I liked and save the problem of making
those arrangements.  tle and I have been working on "bite training" with the
little ones (yes, they bite.  They are just kits, albeit large ones, and
don't really know better.  They are not mean!) and I believe they are ready
to go to homes with experienced ferret owners.  Therefore, tle posted that
information yesterday.

Again, thank you, Nadine, for your love and concern for ferrets you have
never even seen.  And thank you for giving me the chance to get to know
these little guys.

Lynda