From:
Barbara Gustafson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 20:53:57 -0700
Recently one of our members was in Arizona on holidays and returned home
with a 20' clear tube for ferrets made by Sheppard & Greene.  (Not sure of
the spelling)

Our Society has been approached by a pet store here who would like to expand
their ferret line of products and we'd sure like to see this item available
here in Canada.

The box it came in had very little information on it so I'm wondering if
anyone has a phone number/fax number, address, contact name etc for this
company which I could pass on to the pet store.

Anxiously awaiting the day when we have 1/10 the ferret products here that
you have in the States.

Barb Gustafson (aka Boots)
Alberta Ferret Society