From:
"David J. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 07:19:46 -0500
Well not really, but do feel free to read on.  Tyranoweasel has never been
noted for being skinny.  His primary hobby is converting kibbles into little
brown sticky gifts in the corner of the kitchen.  Last year he put on a 1/2
lb during August and September, mostly round the butt.  This year a lot of
this extra padding has gone farther down.  I first noticed his tail had got
much bushier than usual.  Upon closer examination I find that the tail is no
longer a basic skeletal structure with cartilage and skin that feels
slightly nobbly if squeezed.  Its got decidely fat.  Its reasonably firm,
but none the less has a thick layer of fat surrounding the skeletal
structure.

I can only conclude he's turning into a lizard and storing fat in the
tail ;)