From:
Lisa Mancilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 09:51:00 -0700
Tony finally got his birthday present on Sunday.

We were puzzled on what to get him.  He wanted a Batmobile.  Well I wasn't
about to buy him a $200 car that he would never be able to use.  David and I
searched the local KMART toy department for the perfect present, while
taking notes for Christmas.  We came upon a 2 1/2 inch electric guitar that
has a button to press for a 10 sec heavy metal song.  We looked at each
other and giggled.

All the way home, we chatted about how Tony would be able to "practice" on
his new guitar and maybe someday if he was good enough, be able to try out
for the Ferretones, (the all ferret rock band).  He would be perfect.  Big
blonde guy with exotic eyes.  Enough to drive any fur girl crazy.

Well needless to say, Tony doesn't understand the new toy.  He'll have to
get used to it, but Samantha loved it.  She kept pushing the button and
dragging it off.  I turned to David and said, "I always new Samantha was a
gothic rocker fur chick."

So maybe the Ferretones will have a female lead guitarist.

Lisa Mancilla