From:
John & Sandy Lazdins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 10:03:03 +0900
Most of my ferts pant when it gets too hot. Apart from Gino (the sleeze).

Gino (my vasectmised hob) will stay at the side of his cage and pant really
loud if there is an in season jill in the vicinity or a person who had been
handling a jill that is in season walks anywhere near him.  (My girlfriend
has been trying to get it on video but it hasn't turned out that well so
far.) So you can see where he gets his nickname from.  He even does it at
the vet and if the vets or I are holding him and he can smell "GGIRLS" he
pants then as well.  He is cute though.<G>

Sandy and her family of 38 at the moment.