From:
Roger McMillian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 06:55:51 -0700
I'm sorry, BIG.  I didn't intend for alt.pets.ferrets (or rec.pets.ferrets)
to replace FML as a place for posting adoption lists, but to augment FML.  I
was thinking of the greater workload on the moderator, if all shelter lists
were sent here on a regular basis.  Perhaps a once-a-week or once-a-month
special shelter edition would be a better idea.

--
Roger McMillian                             Cinnamon Bear Productions
Greater Chicago Ferret Assn.           http://ferret.chi.il.us/ferret

[Moderator's note: The more info out there the better -- they all serve
slightly different kinds of readers.  It's pretty difficult to put out
a special issue -- easier for me to just post em as they come in.  BIG]