From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 10:40:17 -0400
Hi everyone,

In case anyone was wondering, I haven't disappeared off the face of the
earth, just very busy for the past few months.  I've been luring though. <G>

Joan and I will be setting up in PetSmart in South Nashua, right behind the
big Barns and Noble Book Store (exit 1 off the Everett Turnpike and go east;
first major mall on your left).  This will be on Sunday, October 5.

We'll be there from about noon until 4 PM.  This time, we'll be bringing
some adoptable ferrets.  Our shelter is full (about 30) of really great
ferrets looking for homes.  Of course we won't bring all of them (although
that might be interesting).  <G>

We'll also have copies of our "Owner's Manual" and maybe some heavy-duty,
clear dryer hose for sell.

If you're in the area, please stop by and visit.  Always glad to see FML
people.

Dick B.