From:
Candy Kroupa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 1997 20:43:40 -0400
Bob -- I thought I was pretty good in the "animal knowledge" department for
a layman (or woman) but what are "moongeese"?  LOL Also I have a serious
question -- is it really mongeese as a plural or mongoose, like moose?

Maggie -- since when is Sampson a LIGHT nipper???

As for colour preferences, if I recall correctly, most animals that are
thought to be colorblind actually CAN see in the red spectrum --- is that
correct Mr Bob?  And I have a cat who goes for red every time.  .  .  red
milk bottle tops, red carnations (he eats them), red pillows, red leashes,
red collars, etc etc.

Otter and the Mid Missouri Mini Mustelid Mob