From:
ERIKA MATULICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 07:51:06 -0500
I was just handed a stack of info from someone who was into ferrets a while
back.  In this packet was the Domestic Ferret Veterinary Handbook, published
by FAIR.  The booklet indicates a 4th edition from 1995.  Is there an
updated version of this?  If so, where can I get one?

The Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas would like to reproduce this manual (at our
cost) and send them to all our member vets (and other nonmember vets in our
region), free, as a courtesy.  We have many vets who call us to ask about
technical information (that is in this handbook) that is not available in
our "general care" handbook for owners.  Can we get permission to do this?

Thanks, Erika Matulich (and the terrific ten)
President, Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas