From:
Nancy Holmquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 01:09:27 -0400
Hi everyone!  I have a huge problem (okay, I consider it huge).  My "dynamic
duo" Arianna and Tyler have found out how to get out of their cage again
tonight.

Here's the story.....
Tyler has grown large enough to push the cage door open, so I began to tie
both ends of the cage shut.  Well, low and behold, they figured out how to
undo a knot.  Well, during there wandering game of seek and find Mommy they
crossed my mother's path (who is deathly afraid of my little babies) and my
female, who is VERY little, "attacked" my mother's feet.

If anyone out there has any ideas as to how I could better secure my
"Dynamic Duo's" cage please do let me know.  I need help and I need it fast
or else my mother will ask me to be rid of my precious babies.  Please send
all responses to [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Nancy