Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 19:22:33 -0400
Just a quick note about the ferret odors.  I too have trouble with the odor
even keeping the cages clean and bedding clean and ferrets clean!!  Years
ago we purchased an item they call a Qmist.  It is run on batteries and
hangs on the wall about 8x6 inches or so.  The reason we had it was for
flies and it worked great but it also can be used as a deordorizier.  The
cans come in different scents and the machine costs about $44 and includes a
can of fly and a can of deordorizor.  You can get it from Jeffer's or most
any feed store has them.  We have a new one in the kitchen where we most use
the back door and also keep the fuzzies cages.  Makes all the difference in
the world!  Now when people come in they don't smell the ferrets first.

Penny, Burgler, Missitoo, Flower, and Blossom