Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 22:13:15 -0500
From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Barnabas Collins of Collinwood, was my oldest ferret.  He passed on October
4, 1997.  If he lived another month, he would have been 11.  A tiny MF
ferret, we used to take the lightest hob contests at shows, and let me do
anything to him, including scruff him in my teeth so I could put baby
booties on him and make him a "mitt".

He survived with inslunoma(sp) and developed cardiomyopathy (sp).  He was
fed Iams kitten, Eukanuba Chicken & Rice, Bil Jack Kitten, along with that I
would mix in brewers yeast from the health food store.  Once a day he would
get all the duck soup he wanted, and lots of time being cuddled and carried.
Barnabas was always ready with kisses and he waited until another ferret
came to me that was ever ready with kisses, that is Pierre.  Barnabas was
99.5% with the litter box.  His last gift was using the litter box.  After
he did, he crawled out, and curled up, went to sleep.

I have 18 fers, 2 are 1 year or less.  One is 2.  Two are 3, and the rest
are 4 & above, no one here is as old as Barnabas was, so the title of
Grandpa is retired for now.  I love the old farts, the old ones steal my
heart, along with the handicap.  Take care of all the ferts, may they all
live a life as long or longer than Barnabas, and be just as happy.

Rest well Grandpa, I miss you, no other ferret kisses can replace yours.

Jean & The Zoo Crew