Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 14:15:05 -0500
From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
>If anyone has heard of the product I'm talking about please tell me what you
>think about it.

Yes, Sam Young from New Zealand sent me one for my fuzzies.  I just got in
last weekend and they absolutely LOVE IT!  On top of the fact that they have
so much fun it it, it keeps me laughing just watching them!  They can do a
complete u-turn inside, and you can tell the fuzzbutts get biggest kick out
of watching us, watching them!

Karen and her fuzzie wuzzies