Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 16:09:47 -0400
From:
Marjorie lenotte <[log in to unmask]>
My son T.J. and I attended our first ferret gathering last Saturday in
Merrimac, N.H. It was hosted by the New Hampshire Ferret Owners Connection.
We didn't bring our own two little ones, Ganji (boy) and Jasmine as it was
almost an hour drive to get there and we didn't know what to expect.
Everyone was so friendly and it was fun to see so many ferrets in one place.
We tried to support all the organizations and shelters there by buying
something at each table.  We owners in Mass.  have only been legal 1 1/2
years.  We met MaFF (Massachusetts Ferret Friends) representatives and got
info on how to join.  We're dying to bring our ferrets to MaFF's "Halloween
Frolic!", Sunday, October 26 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.  at Amvets Post 79, Natick,
MA.  For more information e-mail [log in to unmask]

Marge, T.J., and the Daring Duo: Ganji and Jasmine