Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 1997 11:38:38 +1000
From:
Sebastian McDonagh <[log in to unmask]>
Hi there Everyone:)

I have five ferrets, 2 boys, 3 girls, one of which an albino female i
rescued from a shelter.  She is not your normal ferret, as in her body shape
is not your usual ferret shape, she is very short and squat, she has flat
feet and is pigeon toed, sounds like a good healthy ferret doesnt she :)

The thing i am concerned about is that when she urinates, the urine is a
blue/green colour, more blue than anything else.  She is on the same diet as
the other four and they are good healthy ferrets, she tends to sleep a lot
more than the others, and when she does come out of her slumber she seems to
be pretty alert.  Even though after a short time she goes back to sleep
after she plays with the others a bit.  She doesnt quite know how to play :(

When we got her she was a little bit underweight, she has put on a little
bit of condition, but not much.

I was wondering if anyone had any idea of what could be wrong with her could
they please send me some email or reply through the FML, it would be much
appreciated.

One thing that has crossed my mind is could it be that she is diabetic???

Thanks

Sebastian McDonagh