Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 1997 09:14:42 +0000
From:
Vesna Kovach <[log in to unmask]>
The movie: Tremors
The genre: horror creature flick
The stars: Kevin Bacon, Fred Ward
The situation: Bacon, Ward, and a geologist are stranded in the Nevada
desert, fleeing giant, subterranean, multi-headed, slimy, man-eating worms.
They grab you from under the ground and pull you down into the sand.
The reference: As the trio dash for their lives, Fred Ward stumbles and
screams!  "What is it?!" asks a worried Bacon.
"I stepped in a prairie dog burrow," answers Ward.  "Stinkin' weasels!"

Of all the times I saw this movie in my pre-ferret days, I never noticed
this line enough to remember it.  I certainly wouldn't have known, back
then, that it doesn't even make sense!  I suppose "stinkin' rodents" just
didn't have the same ring.

Cheers to all,
Vesna
(Typing above the din of Cameron and Corky pretending to be eviscerating on
another in the next room.  Stinkin' weezils!)