Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 10:49:01 -0500
From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Am about a week behind on the FML, but just got a mass mail note from Gary
that Pet Smart is thinking of discontinuing Nature Fresh, and called Bobbi
Hamil- (-man?, -ton?) as he suggested.  Here's a tip, though, and it could
help with anyone's message to Ms. H.  We personally prefer wood litters,
especially Pine Fresh which has no cedar oils, since many of the wood stove
pellets seem to be stored in ways which promote mold growth (allergy
problems here as a result -- especially for Steve).  When we can't get that,
though, we might use a treated paper litter such as Nature Fresh, or we go
the REALLY cheap way and just tear or shred black and white sheets from the
newspaper and use that.  Strips of newspaper work quite well -- better than
clay litters, actually, and to our thinking it works as well as the costly
newspaper litters which have no deodorizer.  Newspaper's also the ideal
thing to use post-surgically to keep wounds cleaner.  I pointed out to Ms.
Hamilton that if litters which do the job reasonably well are not available
then folks might just not buy ANY litter since everyone (I hope!) reads
newspapers.

Sukie