From:
Michael Hourihan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 22:23:43 -0300
Hi all!

I have a question for a vet or anyone else who knows about this.

I just discovered some strange lumps on the sides of one of my ferret's
necks.  They seem like they might be swollen glands of some sort.  I don't
know.  Other than these lumps, she seems fine (eating, drinking, litterbox
usage, activity, etc.).  They are sort of dense masses, about the size of a
marble or a bit smaller.  Any help would be appreciated.

PLease post answers, or reply to:

Thanks,

Lita

P.S. I don't know if age would have anything to do with this, but she's an
SPCA rescue, and we're unsure of her age, though we think it's around 3.