From:
"Andrew, Catherine, & Chryss" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 20:38:53 -0700
Hi again.
Chryss and Khia are back after a long summmer.  We have two new terrors, I
mean babies, that keep life interesting.  Zoey and Spree, a girl and a boy.
About 5months old now.

I have not had babies for a long time.  I forgot how active they are! :-)
And they poop alot!  Well working digestive systems in those two.

To combat the mustyness and to avoid slowly sufficating my housemate (who
has asthma and pet allergies) we invested in two airfilters.  One is in
front of the condo, the other is in the center of the house.  We also added
three ionizers.  There is a definate difference.

I would recommend one that doesn't have easily removeable parts, however.  I
didn't even know the small airfilter in the bedroom had a charcoal filter
until I found charcoal all over the floor under the bed!  (That would be
Zoey's work)

Take care,
Chryss, Khia, Zoey and Spree