From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 11:39:52 -0500
Charlie is our little lymphoma girl.  She is 5-6 years old.  When I first
noticed the "lumps" we put her on Amoxi in case it was an infection.  After
two weeks and no change we knew it was lymphosarcoma.  We put her on 1 cc of
Pediapred once a day, 3-5 drops Pau 'D Arco (herbal) twice a day and 6 drops
liquid Vit C twice a day, and fed her a special recipe with immune system
booster herbal ingredients.  I'm happy to say that Charlie is off of the
pediapred and only on the herbal therapies now.  Her swelling has been down
for several weeks after months of maintenance.  This treatment took some
time and I'm thankful we were able to wean her off the Pediapred.  For
awhile I didn't think we'd be able to.  That doesn't mean the nodes won't
swell again though and I check her daily.  The pediapred has helped in
several cases and one was very advanced.  Charlie is the first with
lymphosarcoma that we've been able to wean off the pediapred.

We didn't do the needle aspirate.

Hugs. tle