From:
Junior Caicedo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 18:05:24 -0400
This mornig i took my younger brother to soccer practice & decided to take
my fuzzy mona to the park with us.  I had no idea that the us open was
taking place in flushing medow park.  so anyway i continued on to take my
brother to practice.  mona loves the park.  she runs around like crazy in
the grass, she even made some friends, a yorkie named suzie & a damation
named speckles.  on my way back to the subway i stopped to make a phone call
next to the tennis stadium.  i put mona on top of the phone to dial, to my
surprise, when i turned around, there were 3 news crews with their cameras
focused on mona.  they started to ask me tons of questions.  mona got 3
minutes of fame today.  i hope this doesn't go to her head.  *smile*

bye

    J.C.