Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 15:26:41 -0400
SUN LIGHT
I've tried to go through my notes here looking for who asked about a light
for there ferrets cage that simulates sun light.  If you could please E-mail
me.  I work for an electrical company and I plan on talking to our
representatives sometime soon.

Question from both me and the ferrets:
CAMPING
Okay, I am leaving Friday evening (I Hope) to go camping.  We are taking the
pop up camper.  This is my first time camping so I am new to this whole
thing.  I do know that the ferrets are coming with us.  It's not a very long
trip just Friday evening to Wednesday.  We do plan on having to come home
Saturday night for a birthday/announcement dinner.  I really can't miss that
seeing I'll be letting the rest of my family know that I'm getting married
and when *I'm so excited*.  [ We are going camping, yippee.  Hey Tess what
is camping?  ]

[I dunno but it sounds like fun!?, Tess]

Any helpful tips from anyone on camping with the ferrets???  I've read that
others have taken them and I hope to learn from your experiences.  Just like
is there anyone that knows how to keep sand fleas away or do they not bother
with the ferrets?  [ Make sure to tell her to bring lots of treats!!! :),
Bandit and Tess]

I do know the obvious bring food and water.  I do plan on bringing there
leash and harness set so I can tie them together and they can run around.
Just I need to know about the other stuff that I should bring.  [ That's
were you tell her about treats, especially raisins!, Tess]

Tips for me is okay as well.  [ I guess you can tell her she can bring
treats for herself. ,Tess ]

Email me with all the ideas and help that you can.  Oh yes we are camping at
a camp site/ground near the ocean, just in case that makes a difference on
your help.  They did have a sign animals are okay with there shot
certificate.  Nothing was said about what kind of animals!!!  :)

*By the way Bandit and Tess I know what your up to and don't worry I'll
bring the treats!!*

Your help will be appreciated.
Thank you,
Emily and Shane
  Tess,  Does camping hurt??
  Bandit,  I just hope that there is socks.